You may have noticed that development for the Loreto API has halted for a while. This is because I have shifted development to a different, though related, project.
The project utililses the discord.py API, a Bot API for the voice + text chat app Discord.
This new project allows me to develop the following skills:
- Webscraping: via the use of the
- HTML Parsing: with the
bs4 (BeautifulSoup) library
- Web Development: I am using the
flask microframework to setup a login page for the Bot, allowing easy command use
- SQL Commands and Usage: I am utilising the
sqlite3 python module to store Discord IDs, usernames and passwords
- Linux Terminal and SSH skills: I am using SSH with the RPi3 to write my scripts, and the entire system will be run on the Pi itself
- HTTP/1.0, including
- Advanced Python, such as Asynchronous I/O, coroutines and inherited classes
The GitHub repo is available at my pages site: anonguy.github.io/loretobot.